The Campus Copy and Mail Center delivers world-class service to the students, staff and faculty of The College of Saint Rose. The center offers a full-service facility for easy pick-up/drop-off of print, copy, and mailing projects. This position plays an integral part in supporting the college’s mission to provide these special services.
The services provided include: high speed black and white printing and copying, full color laser printing and copying, scanning, tabs, booklets, covers, stapling, saddle stitching, coil binding, tape binding, collating, drilling, cutting, folding-inserting, labeling, tabbing, perforating, scoring, large format printing & scanning, padding, variable data and image printing and laminating.
Special Services for converting textbooks and documents to MS Word and embossing in Braille are also provided. In a coordinated effort between Printing and Mailing, Print & Mail Specialists provide mailing address database processing with USPS certified software and printing on products to be mailed through the US Postal Service.
- Provide excellent professional customer service to clients.
- Operating high volume print and copy machines and finishing equipment.
- Coordinating and preparing projects for printing, including electronic file conversion, document scanning and enhancement, from start to client delivery.
- Downloading jobs from email or print queue, sizing, reproducing, sorting and finishing as requested.
- Placing and tracking equipment service calls via electronic database or manual logs.
- Delivering paper and supplies for equipment to each department.
- Sorting and distribution of mail (letters, cards, flats and packages) and office supplies. Incoming mail will include interoffice, USPS, accountable packages from UPS, FedEx or other overnight couriers. Outgoing mail will include USPS (First-Class metered, stamped, bulk First-Class and Standard) and accountable express letters and packages.
- Data entry into electronic databases or manual logs of postage accounting and departmental chargebacks, job status, downtime, repairs and service order tracking all mailing equipment and software at client site.
- Customer service experience with strong references of a "customer first" attitude.
- Strong PC skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize requests.
- Mail or Print Center experience a plus.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs.
- Ability to work on feet for long periods of time, walk, climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities to include close vision and color vision.