Usherwood has an immediate and exceptional career opportunity in the Distribution Center of our Syracuse, New York location.
This position requires the execution of daily tasks and duties within the shipping & receiving department. This person will be responsible for helping maintain an accurate and well organized warehouse, including all supplies and equipment. A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is expected and monitored in order to provide excellent customer service!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with receiving all incoming freight
- Checking accuracy and condition of all incoming freight
- Stocking shelves and warehouse with all incoming freight(both supplies and equipment)
- Process daily supply orders, including picking, packing, and shipping product
- Processing daily equipment orders
- Unboxing, preparing new equipment for set up team
- Breaking down all cardboard product and keeping an organized environment
- Daily trash clean up and removal within the warehouse
- Assist with various janitorial office tasks when needed
- Quarterly inventory counts
- Assist parts department when needed
- Other various tasks assigned by warehouse manager
- The ability to bend, stoop, lift and carry objects weighing up to 50lbs
- Stand and walk continuously throughout an 8 hour shift
- Valid U.S. Driver's License
This full time position includes an industry competitive payment structure as well as employee benefits.