Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assimilate knowledge through study and certification in multiple areas of information technology to include: network infrastructure, firewalls, servers, printers, security & surveillance, and digital signage.
- Communicate and support Usherwood Account Managers in the field to architect and generate solutions for our clients.
- Articulate messages and speak towards technology in an understandable manner
- Interact and manage the expectations of clients and coworkers at the highest levels on a daily basis.
- Resolve conflict and relate to all types of people
- Coordinate and collaborate within a team environment
- Lead discussions and have strong follow up skills
- Ensure client satisfaction by resolving issues quickly and with accountability
- Prepare account analysis and customized reports for leadership, management and client
- Negotiate contract changes with clients
Education and Experience
- Valid, current driver’s license for regular travel to clients’ offices
- College education preferred
- IT services experience preferred
Other Skills and Requirements
- Maintain client information in customer relationship management software
- Process required paperwork
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - person to person, written, on the phone
- Above average computer skills and knowledge
- High level of Self-Motivation
- Maintaining organization amid lots of activity
- Maintaining and growing personal relationships with clients
- Staying current with constantly evolving technology
- Competitive base salary plus commission compensation program
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent paid holiday/vacation plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Honest opportunity to further your career and grow within the information technology industry.
- Transfer opportunities to one of our many offices in the Northeast
- A winning culture that is challenged to perform at the highest levels for our clients.